new Apple Watch Series 5.. $399 starting price,there is nothing better.So, like,
Here it is. Its the new Apple Watch Series 5.Its-- you know what, its great.Ive used a lot of different smartwatches in my life,and this one is the best.If you have an iPhoneand you can afford the $399 starting price,there is nothing better.So, like, I know.I gave away the whole review at the top of the video.But keep watching because I do want to tell youwhats new in the Series 5and also whats new in watchOS 6,but I also want to see if we can just figure outwhy no other smartwatch is even closeto catching up to this.(intense hip-hop music)All right. So, what is new with the Series 5,at least, compared to the Series 4 from last year?Honestly, its not that much, just three things, really.Okay, well, four if you count that Apples offeringmore material options for the casing.You can get it in aluminum, steel, titanium, and ceramic. This one is aluminum, and physically,its identical to the Series 4, which was already great.They have larger screensthan the older models of the Apple W...

Et
ReplyDelete8658079867
ReplyDeleteEt
DeleteNice
ReplyDeletePlease give me rs of 399 voucher of jio
ReplyDeleteHellow ab ap apna wada nibhana
ReplyDelete